Researchers should present their scientific-research papers in the framework based on the following
professional ethics and meet the writing originality criteria:
- Title of new paper must be taken from the content of the work and to be in accordance with the process of
scientific developments, research background, and study;
- Content of the paper should be completely taken from all the sources mentioned in the references section;
- The research process and material should be entirely in accordance with the procedures presented in the paper;
- The accuracy of specialized data is based on the research and study activities of the author or authors of the article;
- A similar research work should not have been previously published in another journal or even in a foreign language,
and also the paper should not have been sent to other journals at the same time.
Click here to download the template.
Note: The Journal of Research and Technology in Electrical Industry is free and publication charges are not required from the authors.
You can download the required forms through the links below:
Conflict of Interest Form